Tuesday 19 July 2011

Emma Daniels




Emma is someone I have known for a long while now, a creative designer who's work always makes me smile. She asked me if i could shoot a photo of her for a magazine article coming out soon, so we met up at her new work studio near where I live and got set up & started shooting.
I have shot Emma before, she is one of these photogenic people, easy going with her natural warmth to, this was a relatively easy & very enjoyable shoot. Though we were against the clock as I was using all natural light and the sun was setting on us. I ended up with about seven photos I really liked and after much deliberation managed to narrow it down to these two.

See Emma Daniels' work on her blog here, she's awful good!
http://made-by-ed.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment