Saturday 26 January 2013

Along The Way - coming to Ipswich


After the success of my "Along The Way" exhibition at the Cindy Frey Art Gallery over in Belgium, it gives me great pleasure to announce that I will be bringing it to my home town, Ipswich. 
It will be open from March 12th until March 30th in the Town Hall gallery, aka, Snobs Coffee.

For the opening event on Friday 15th March, I've booked some musical gems. 
Bessie Tuner, Oliver Croome and Ideals
This will sadly be one of the last or maybe even THE last time anyone will get to see Ideals live, I'm honoured to have them come and play at this.

Free entry, and champagne on me (while it lasts, first come first served)
Snobs coffee will be open with a bar stocked with your favorite local beers and wines.

All the people below aided me in making this happen. Huge thanks to them all. 


More info and a competition to follow soon.

With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment