Wednesday 4 December 2013

Yoji - Sure Thing (Cover)


Here is the live video I made of Yoji & The Fearless Rhythm Section, performing their cover of the well known Miguel song titled "Sure Thing".

I had originally gone to the trouble of doing some extras for these guys on top of filming and editing, I created the band their own YouTube channel, and spent some time uploading all four of the songs recorded during this session as individual videos, as a favour to them.

Unfortunately there were some disputes within the band, and somewhere during this, the YouTube channel (along with all the videos) was deleted.

So I have re-uploaded this one as it is my personal favourite from the session.

If any other bands/singers/musicians out there would like a similar video made, please get in touch for a reasonable quote.

-SB


Filmed and edited by Sam Barker.

Recorded live at Pioneer Studios in Colchester, Essex in October 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment