Tuesday 23 February 2010

Steve Caballero




Sorry the past week or so has been quiet on here, been a busy man. I moved up to Sydney on the 15th and living in Bondi right by the beach, I'm not sure how long I'll be here but it will be for a while hopefully.
Anyway, it just so happened that the weekend just gone by was the Vans Bowl-a-rama skate comp at the Bondi bowl, which is literally a two minute walk from where I'm staying. There has been so many pro skateboarders and actual skate legends here for the week leading up to Saturday, one day down there I was lucky enough to meet Steve Caballero. We got chatting and ended up shooting a portrait and sequence of an ally-oop lien air. Met him there again the following day and shot the man doing his patented trick, the cabalarial. I mean who else do you want to see doing that?! Thats his shit!
Also a photo of me with Cab hanging out up in the riders and media stand, I had to put this on here, so stoked. He's an incredibly nice guy, and a real skateboarding legend.

More photos of some of skateboardings heavy hitters coming shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Must have been great being with such a legend !

    ReplyDelete