Friday 31 December 2010

Portraiture: Nick Williamson


Here is a portrait piece I just finished working on.
My subject for this piece is my best friend Nick Williamson. I couldn't decide between these two photos as I liked both so much for different reasons. One he is posed looking at the camera, no major facial expression, the eyes tell the story & the lighting is real bright. The other is slightly darker, but caught him as I made him laugh about something, this is Nick fully in his element, the happy, scrunched up face, big smile that is so infectious. So decided it might be cool to make one piece with both photographs.
Nick has been a huge part of my life for years now, even being on the opposite sides of the world for a year, still remained my rock and a big source of guiding words, cheers Nick.

Thankyou so much to everybody who has appeared on & stopped by my blog over this past year, it has been nothing short of an amazing & inspiring year.
Hope you have all had a fantastic time over these holidays, wishing you all the very best for 2011. Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment