Thursday 11 June 2009

Quiet on the set? Just mosh in 3..2..GO!

Two days ago I received a note via email from my friend Alex telling me that himself and his band "In This For Fun" were going to be in the area the following day to shoot a music video at some abandoned warehouse, & could I bring myself, skaters & my skateboard along for some moshing and a sesh.... How could I turn down that kind of offer?!
A fair few people showed up for it, some to skate, some to mosh & others to just fucking have it!
I cant wait to see the completed edit, some mad stuff went down and Alex and the other filmers really put the effort in to catch it all on tape.
Here are a few of the photos I took there last night of "In This For Fun" during their video shoot.
The skate photos from last night will be up tomorrow. Heres a clue for you as to who they are of....DD....


check the band out here... http://www.myspace.com/inthisforfun

No comments:

Post a Comment